Daniel and I have created a new free WP7 app for the community. Unfortunately we have been told that it failed marketplace certifcation because we are not allowed to publish a web browser app!
Update: Thanks marketplace guys! We have been told to resubmit because of internal miscommunication.
Here is some highlights of the app. We think it's pretty neat...
• Tabbed browsing. Flick to move between tabs or jump to a tab by selecting it from a list of all tabs.
• Full-screen viewing. Maximise screen real estate by switching to full-screen view. Switch back instantly using a semi-transparent button.
• Open links in their own tabs. With Surfy you can open links either in the same tab or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete - searches as you type.
• Supports landscape and portrait orientations.
• Supports locking of page orientation.
• Assisted browsing with auto-complete. Surfy suggests links by searching the web as you type in the URL box.
• Set your default page.
• Manage Favorites.
• Share a page/link via email.
• Open in Internet Explorer.
• Comprehensive help.
• A user feedback system where you can report a bug, or suggest new features to help make Surfy better.
• It's free!
Categories: Windows Phone Apps